Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Only Time I Miss You Is Every Single Day

It seems that real life has gotten in the way of my writing ambitions and for the 12 readers that follow this I am very sorry. Ive always enjoyed writing here. I hope someday to be super active like I was in the past. I hope deep down I didnt stop writing because I became so jaded that I didnt think this mattered. If anything for a time it always mattered to me and then one day.....boom it was gone.

Work has its usual ups and downs. Had another guy promoted to the big leagues yesterday. Thats 5 total +8 40 man guys. Not bad for a one man band.

I made a very conscious decision to tone it down this year. I dont know why but in retrospect it seems like a very poor decision. I am going to do my best to really write as much as I can on here. Its been a tough time personally lately but as noted professionally Im the best ive ever been.

If anyone wants to reach me I can still be found at JoshuaKusnick@aol.com

Mahalo

J


No comments: