Thursday, May 6, 2010

Want You

Its been hard lately, Ive been sick so anyone who still reads this kudos to them. Had minor surgery then a major setback so I got readmitted to the hospital and finally got discharged may 4th. Sucks that I was in there for my birthday again. 10 years to the day of my 18th birthday also spent at Hopkins. Its been odd doing work from the hospital with a central line in my neck but whatever anything worth doing is worth g doing right. I really miss being on the road but hopefully that happens soon. All the guys have been so supportive I cant help but be touched. Its been amazing how everyone has rallied around me during this time. I cant thank them enough. Thanks to anyone still reading. The draft is a month away and I have a good one this year. Updates abound.

Mahalo

J

No comments: