Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why So Serious?

Another bout of insomnia waiting for phone calls that never come. The phone stopped rining at 1 am est and I have been reading financial data for about an hour mixed in with reruns of top chef, the dentist staring roger dorn, and about 15 minutes of the good son which ironically yet expectedly is very bad. I have to pack for Milwaukee today and make a billion more phone calls to teams and companies and whatever. I am setting up interviews for clients and myself. Searching for all star tickets that wont bankrupt me to give away and figuring out how to balance any form of a personal life. My social life is as dead as dillinger but I still have my personal life to cling to from time to time. Spring is almost here again and I will once again be reintroduced to my on again off again soulmate the road. I am starting to embrace this life more and more and dare I say I may have even matured just a tad. It's a strange process going from kid agent to just an agent. I have always wondered what the reaction would be like from my clients when I lose my youth and start to "normalize" myself to the job. I hope the transition goes smoothly because at the end of the day Im still the same crazy monster I make myself out to be.

Im thankful for a new regime in washington, it was long overdue.

My iron man like streak of going to the gym for 12 days in a row is still intact. I hate eliptical machines. HATE THEM.

Saw Gran Torino and Notorious. Overrated versus worst biopic on earth. I loved biggie growing up and this movie did nothing to aid the legacy. It was like watching fat albert play a rapper.

Thats it. Well that, and I am pulling for Heath Ledger today. (can you believe it's been a year already to the day? My god he's missed.)

Mahalo

J

Two for one today movie and music



No comments: