Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last Night I Dreamed I Had Insomnia. I Woke Up Exhausted, Yet Too Well Rested To Go Back To Sleep.”

Back from the negative 17 windchill temp of wisconsin and back to florida where I belong. This is a new year and it's time to grow up. I have made the conscious decision to upgrade my professionalism, at the very least while Im working and in public. Ill be wearing bright shirts and ties to the field from now on because thats what needs to happen. More guys are growing close to the big leagues each day and I believe this is just part of the natural maturation process of my job. I will never embarrass a player to anybody but I am a character and I will continue to bring myself to this job every single day. Lots of other agents harp on the fact that Im a character and criticize the way I do my job but they never attack the quality of my work. So for the first time in this blogs short history I have one thing to say. Fuck you.

Thats it for tonight. Milwaukee was a blast and I had a tremendous time with the guys that were invited to the fanfest

peace love empathy

JAK

mixing it up

No comments: