Sunday, May 3, 2009

That Stupid Club

27 Years
324 Months
9855 Days
236520 Hours
14191200 Minutes
851472000 Seconds


This is how long Ive been here. I made it to 27. It's alot less exciting than I thought it would be. I never once thought Id be celebrating my personal milestone in a hotel room by myself in Huntsville Alabama. Go figure? Who knows whats next? Who cares? 365 days til tomorrow

Mahalo

J


Top 27 songs of all time

1. Drain You- Nirvana
2. Needle In The Hay- Elliott Smith
3. Motion Picture Soundtrack- Radiohead
4. Holland 1945- Neutral Milk Hotel
5. Big Mouth Stikes Again- The Smiths
6. You and I (Could be so happy)- Jeff Buckley
7. All Apologies- Nirvana
8. Gimme The Loot- Notorious B.I.G.
9. Where Is My Mind- Pixies
10. Today- Smashing Pumpkins
11. Valerie Loves Me- Material Issue
12. Dissolved Girl- Massive Attack
13. These Days- Nico
14. East Hastings- Godspeed You! Black Emporer
15. Would?- Alice in Chains
16. Smack My Bitch Up- Prodigy
17. Coatcheck Dream Song- Bright Eyes
18. Kool Thing- Sonic Youth
19. I Love You Mary Jane- Cypress Hill
20. The National Anthem- Radiohead
21. Spin Spin Sugar- Sneaker Pimps
22. The World Has Turned- Weezer
23. Watcha Want- Beastie Boys
24. Where Is My Mind- Pixies
25. Drag- Placebo
26. Jesus Christ Pose- Soundgarden
27. Very Ape- Nirvana
--------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh,

My name is Travis Belt. I met you at an Indianapolis - Columbus game a few weeks back. I lost your email, so I wasn't able to get back with you. But I would like to thank you for the autograph. That is one great looking auto, and much appreciated.

Anyways, it was great talking to you and thanks again for the auto.

Have a good one.

Travis Belt
tabelt@gmail.com