Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

It's been a busy week as usual. I think I have to go back to Milwaukee friday on short notice since our newest client was just named the Brewers Minor League Pitcher of the Year. I was there last year with Taylor Green, and it was an absolute blast! And thats the second big news of the week, we signed Jeremy Jeffress. I have scouted JJ since he was 15, so naturally we're excited he's made this decision. I am quite thankful for the opportunity and I'm going to do all I can as usual to take care of him. Big week, Montz to the show and JJ to Mil for a day.

Also pretty sure about the PTBNL in the CC trade, so much so I informed the player today. Wont be announced until after the world series, or at least that is my understanding.

Mahalo

J

No comments: