Monday, December 28, 2009

All Of My Friends

A couple of days away from 2010. Has it been 20 years? I remember being 8 years old in 1990. My father bought me a pack of 1990 topps baseball cards. Those goofy future looking cards with such memorable rookies as Paul Coleman and Willie Ansley.... I got a 5000k card of Nolan Ryan and the love affair with baseball was cemented. My dad has always been there for me and if there is one thing I can take from this wretched decade is that I know I can always count on my dad. The dynamics have shifted as I have gotten older and I want him to know that I too will always be there for him no matter what. I mean when everythings gone and theres nothing left at least we have each other. I am thankful everyday that I get to go to work with my dad. It's been by far one of the greatest experiences in my entire life.

Another day on the road tomorrow. Headed to a showcase with bossman. Fun Fun.

Will keep writing until I stop.

Mahalo

J


No comments: