Monday, December 21, 2009

Sea Change

I'm good but I guess I always am. Im tired, but Im guess I always am too. I had a pretty successful and thoughtful year but I am going to rant about that at a later date. We lost some things this year but gained even more. Works hard but so is concrete. The game is what we love anyway right? This is not for everyone. Not everyone is meant to understand. If you're not on the inside you're lost. And if you're lost, well, go home and leave me alone. Everything is good. Everything has been absolutely terrific lately. More baseball later. I just want to get to 7 more posts before the years done. RIP Brittany Murphy, you were terrific in Sin City and 8 mile and Im sure 1000 other things I never have seen. You family and fans will miss you.

Mahalo

J

No comments: