Sunday, April 12, 2009

They Say That Ill Recover My Love Of Her Once In While But I Dont Know I Dont Think So

Been a bit under the weather lately, sorry for the slow start to the season on my blog. Im making my 1st road trip in about 5 hours.... headed to Indianapolis to see Mike Brantley for a few days. Im still somewhat sick (nothing contagious) but I have to keep on plugging or else somebody else will..... Everyone we have is off to a terrific start thus far thank god.

Taylor Green is massively ahead of schedule and hopefully will be back by the end of the month or early may at worst. Thats on the list of very good things to happen lately. Several players got endorsement deals with a batting glove company which was a nice bonus to start the year as well.

I know this is the start of the busy season. I fully embrace it because this is what I signed up for. Rain or shine, sickness or health I have a job to do. I embrace it because I would rather be doing this than anything else in the world. I have a tremendous responsibility to all my clients that trust me with their careers to give it my all 24 hours a day and thats what I intend to do. I'm ready

thats all today


Mahalo

J

No comments: