Saturday, August 2, 2008

If You're Going To Be Crazy, You Have To Get Paid For It Or Else You're Going To Be Locked Up.

In another random hotel in another not so random city. Im in orlando today and actually got half a day to go to Universal Studios with the bossman. See I am human after all. On the phone most of the day as per usual especially with the draft deadline approaching. The eastcoast professional showcase was this weekend but for 1000.00 dollars to enter........ well you get the point. I would like to finish up my 2008 guys before I worry about 2009. One foot in front of the other. Also got another massive autograph deal for Lorenzo Cain this week. So awesome for him and his family. I'm happy to have helped.

Met up with Taylor Green's parents who were in from BC last night in Brevard county. What an awesome family to be around. Had dinner with Stephen Chapman, Casey Mulligan and Brian Cartie over at the local Chilli's. Brent Brewer was exhausted and of course Taylor was with family so it wasnt a big post game crowd. It was your run of the mill night in the florida state league. No amusing stories, no hilarious situations. Well, Chapman put me in a chokehold as usual but I mean come on, really? I'm 5'8 on a good day, like I ever stood a chance..... Chapman is awesome, I love that guy.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080801&content_id=3235546&vkey=news_mil&fext=.jsp&c_id=mil

Thats the link to the Green story.....

An awesome article was posted on mlb.com I believe on Taylor Green. It's dead on and just a terrific story. Thats it for today.

Mahalo

J


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all the 08 picks work out. Keep blogging.

Brew Favre said...

Semi-regular reader, huge Brewers fan... any update or clarification on Luis Pena's injury/DL stint?

Brew Favre said...

Semi-regular reader, huge Brewers fan... any update or clarification on Luis Pena's status? Thanks in advance.