Friday, February 6, 2009

I Wish I Was Single Again

Things change, things stay the same and the only thing you can really count on is that you really cant predict how things will end up. I was certain I was getting fired by a major client this week and it turns out I over reacted completely and the player was more loyal to me than anyone. On the flip side, another fun lesson in life. Women come and go and you can really only control yourself. As good as I am with my job I am historically bad in my personal life. Maybe thats how it's supposed to be though. Good at one thing bad at the other? If I was good at everything what fun would life be? What stories would I have to talk about and if I had nothing to talk about how bad of an agent would i be? You live you learn and you push forward. Spring training here I come.

Mahalo

J

No comments: