Saturday, April 26, 2008

Got my red glitter coffin, man, just need one last nail

Ive got a meeting today with one of the top HS pitchers in the country so Im really looking fwd to not messing that up. I have a good feeling he's going to end up in college but anything worth doing is worth doing right. Ive worked hard so we'll see if I get hired.

Im very close to landing another Brewers top prospect so that should be good. Im really looking fwd. to wrapping that deal up.

Mike Durant is playing amazingly well. Michael Brantley is a 20 year old leading the southern league in hitting and walks last I checked. They're both future stars and guys to keep an eye out for.

I'm heading to Deland this week to watch Stetson play Fsu for a couple of days. Should be some good scouting contacts there this week so it should be a boon to my draft coverage.

Im seeing radiohead may 5th. I cant freaking wait. Everyone download in rainbows for free on the radiohead site now! It's totally free and legal.

Enjoy the free track

Mahalo

J

No comments: