Thursday, March 13, 2008

And so it goes........

Well, I figured I would finally join the rest of the universe and start a blog. I have no idea what the hell I am going to be saying here but I assure you all it will be more candid, depraved, hilarious, and amusing to all. I think I want to give the world a glimpse into what the life and times of a young sports agent is actually like behind the scenes. I will shamelessly plug my players given the chance and I look forward to hearing from you all over the upcoming months and years. I spend a great deal of my time on the road so during my down time (which I rarely have) this should give me something to do. I go to bed at 5 am EST everyday and wake up at noon. None of my clients have ever gotten in trouble from 5 am to noon so I think thats actually the safest time for me to sleep. Well, I dont want to ramble too much on my first post. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

All in all J

No comments: